Our Legacy Painting team just completed an exterior house painting project in Walnut Creek, CA.
We always enjoy house painting in Walnut Creek, and working for this couple made it just that much better and a little fun too! They were also kind enough to let us take a quick snapshot of them while standing in front of their newly painted home.
What our homeowner has to say:
“David did exactly as promised. Left the work site clean and guaranteed his work. If any touch up is needed he’ll be back to take care of it.”
Mr. and Mrs. Dotterer, Walnut Creek, CA.
It was a pleasure serving you! ~ The Legacy House Painting Team
If you are interested in receiving a free painting estimate, just give us a call or click here to send us your information:
Services we provided for this exterior house painting project:
- Exterior pressure washing to remove all dirt and debris
- Filling of exterior holes and cracks in trim and siding
- Scraping all loose material off wood surfaces and then sand those areas to eliminate hard edges and apply primer to raw wood surfaces
- Caulking of gaps around doors, windows, siding, etc.
- Countersink all exterior nail heads and putty the nail hole
- Spray, brush and/or roll Sherwin Williams Super Paint product
Looking forward to adding color to every home!